This is achieved in ShopFactory through Stock Levels (Stock Control) by setting the minimum order quantity.
- Open shop in Shopfactory
- Click Central drop-down and select Stock Level
- A message will appear. Stock Control is disabled. Do you want to Enable it? Yes or No. Click on YES.
- On the Stock Control Window, click the box "Stock Control Enabled" and Click OK
IMPORTANT: If you don’t want to show stock levels, you can choose NONE for Stock Display type.
- You will see a list of products in the window Available Stock - List of Contents
Note: Only products with Unique Catalog numbers will display here, if nothing is displayed you need to go back and edit your products, add a catalog number to each of them.
- Double click on the Product you want to edit the minimum/maximum order quantity in both Minimum and Maximum column
- Do the same to other products
Once you've done setting up, the quantity will box will show the minimum purchase quantity - e.g 5