Amazon Payments supported merchant countries: US, UK, and Germany.
A) Setup merchant account details for Pay with Amazon
- Click Sign in button -> select I’m a merchant – "Continue to Login"
- Select "Login and Pay with Amazon"
- At the top right menu, select Amazon Payment Advanced (Sandbox View) from the dropdown list
- OPTIONAL: Select INTEGRATION menu -> Test account -> create test user -> you can use your real email to create shipping address and payment method.
- Click on INTEGRATION menu -> MWS Access Key
- Copy your Amazon merchant details: Seller ID, MWS Secret Key, MWS Access Key, and your Client ID – these details will be used when you setup Pay with Amazon in your shop
- At the top right menu, select 'Login with Amazon' from dropdown list
- You will see "Web Settings" on the bottom part of the setup window
- Click the EDIT button
- Click inside the "Allowed Return URLs" box and enter our URL:
- Click the Save button.
B) Set up “Pay with Amazon” as payment option in ShopFactory
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click Central dropdown -> Payment Methods Accepted
- Tick “Pay with Amazon” from the list of providers
- Click Next.
- Enter your Amazon merchant details:
Merchant ID – this is your Seller ID
Secret Key – this is your MWS Secret Key
Access Key – this is your MWS Access Key
Client ID – this is your Login With Amazon Client ID
**Tick “Test (Sandbox)” checkbox if your merchant account is in Testing mode – payment transactions are redirected to the Sandbox testing environment. If your merchant account with Amazon is live, then leave this checkbox unticked.
- Select the currencies you can accept i.e. USD, GBP, and Euro
- Tick “Pay with Amazon” from the list of payment method
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.