ShopFactory detects the language in your Control Panel - Regional Format setting. The language for ShopFactory user interface does not use the “Location” setting. It detects the language in the Regional Format (Date and Time Formats).
Changing your ShopFactory user interface language:
- In the Windows Search box (beside the Start button), type region settings
- From the 'Best match' search results, select "Region Settings (System Settings)"
- Select the dropdown button in the Region Format
- Select the language you want from the dropdown
- Click Close to apply the changes.
- Close ShopFactory and then open it up again – you will now see the interface in the 'region format' language you selected.