Closing for the holidays?
There are several areas in your website where you can show your buyers a holiday bulletin notice.
You can even turn off buying in your shop if you don't wish to accept orders during the holidays. To temporarily close your store to the general public, simply go to Settings menu -> Global Settings -> Settings for this website -> Miscellaneous -> then tick "Don't allow buying" -> Ok -> Save and publish your shop.
There are 3 ways to allow your customers to access your website and simply show a holiday bulletin notice:
1. Add a notice via Shop-wide discount message section
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Click Central dropdown button -> select "Shop-wide discounts"
- Enter your holiday notice or promotions in the message box:
- Click OK
- Save and preview your shop in external browser to see the special discount text
2. Add a notice to the Thank you page which will appear in the Order Confirmation email that customers receive
3. On your homepage, use a block content in the description section
Refer to our KB article: Using the integrated block editor in ShopFactory