Before you become eligible for a free conversion of your old version shop files to the latest version by one of the ShopFactory Experts you will have to buy your software upgrade first
Below you will find the instructions on how to send us your project files after you have purchased your upgrade:
Please follow the steps provided below on how to send a backup of your shop to our conversion team:
1. Compress your shop files
Make sure ShopFactory is closed before back up your project.
- Right-click on the Start button and select "Explore" to open your Windows Explorer and navigate to your shop-folder.
By default, it is at "My Documents\ShopFactory [your version number] Websites" directory. When you are at the "ShopFactory [your version number] Websites" folder, locate your shop-folder. It is the folder with the name of your project file.
- Right-click on that shop-folder
- Click "Send To -> Compressed (zipped) Folder"
- The archived file will be saved in the same folder, i.e. "ShopFactory [your version number] Websites" folder
2. Send us the compressed file
- Open your default browser, for example, Chrome or Firefox and then go to https://www.wetransfer.com/
- Click +ADD FILES or Browse -> locate the file you created in the previous step and select it.
- Send to his email address: email@example.com
- In the comments field please enter the order number of your upgrade order (file transfers without this order number will not be processed by us, as we will be unable to assign the project to the applicable ShopFactory V14 license)
- Click Transfer file/SEND
- Wait until the archived file has been completely uploaded.
3. When the upload has finished we will receive notification from Wetransfer and we will download your files and schedule the conversion for you.