You can export product data from ShopFactory in a comma delimited format and promote your products on any shopping portal which supports uploading product data.
Marketeer add-on is included in ShopFactory Gold and Platinum accounts.
The more exposure you can give your products, the more sales you can generate. And your website may not be the only avenue to do this.
Use Marketeer to give your products more exposure - it allows you to list your products with product gateways such as Google, Facebook, eBay, shopping.com, getprice, etc.
You can export product data from ShopFactory in a comma delimited (CSV) file format to promote your products on any shopping portal which supports uploading product data. Of course, always keep in mind to market your website in the real world as well, to boost your sales even further.
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> ShopFactory V14 -> Marketeer -> select Marketeer
2. The Marketeer wizard shows up -> click Next.
3. Select a shop to open (choose your existing shop where your products have been created). If the shop is not listed, click the "Open Other" button and locate the shop-folder.
4. Click Next.
5. At the "Select the products you want to export into the right window" box, scroll down and click "List all products"
6. All the products will be displayed below the "Select the products you want to export into the right window" box. Or click "Move All" button.
7. All the products will be displayed on the right column.
8. Click Next.
9. Click CSV Export radio button
10. At the "Fields Available" box, you can see the fields that can be exported into a CSV file. Select the fields and move it to "Fields Selected" column. You can choose "Move All" option to move all the fields to the "Fields Selected" column.
11. Click the "Export" button and then type a filename for your CSV file. Take note of the directory where you saved the file.
Please note that only these fields are exported to the CSV file: department/page, department id/page id, description, discounted price, product id, product ImageURL, product item number, product manufacturer code, product price, product thumbnail image, product title, product URL.
12. Click Save.
13. Click Finish.
You can now submit the CSV file to promote your shop.