A) Increasing the Search Results value?
To change the search results value from 150, you would need to edit "search.php" file in the ShopFactory installation Common Files\PHPSearch folder and change the DEFINE ('MAXIMUM_RESULTS', 150); line to another value.
- Make sure ShopFactory is not currently running. Close ShopFactory.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to this path
C:\Program Files\ShopFactory V14\ShopFactory\Common Files\phpsearch
- Right click on the search.php file and select "Open With... -> Notepad"
- Find this line:
- Change the numerical value to whatever you like.
- Save the file.
- Open your shop in ShopFactory, enable Rebuild All from the Settings menu.
- Save and preview shop.
- Go back to normal mode and then untick Rebuild All from the Settings
B) Changing the highlighting of search words to a different colour in the Search results page:
add this line to the <project folder>\Runtime\contents\styles\website.css file:
Where, green can be changed to whatever colour you want, i.e. black