You are able to add some texts or more information to the order confirmation email that customers receive once an order is completed. You could use this to advise of delivery times or advertise current specials/sale products you may have or other relevant details about their online order.
Adding more information to the customer Order Received (confirmation) email:
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
2. At the left tree menu (under Unlisted Pages), double-click on the "Thank you" page or click Edit Page -> click on Properties button.
3. Select "Message for Email Order Confirmation" at the left menu.
4. You can now add more information that will appear on top of the order confirmation email sent to the customer.
5. Click OK -> Finish to save the changes.
6. Save and publish your shop again so that the changes are uploaded online.
Once an order is completed, your customer receives the Order Confirmation email including the information you added above.