NOTE: You can only change your SF Hosting name once. If you want it changed again for some reason, you need to contact SF Support.
You should be able to change your ShopFactory Hosting name: “Internet address” via our Support front end if you haven't previously changed your ShopFactory hosting name.
To do so, please follow steps below:
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- Select the "ShopFactory Central" page at the left tree menu
- Click on "EDIT TOTAL CARE HOSTING DETAILS" link underneath Publish URL section.
- You will be redirected to the Support front-end
- Click on Change Your Internet Address at the Total Care Hosting section
- Enter a new Internet address with your own hosting name, i.e. http://myownshop.shopfactory.com
- Click “Change Shop URL” button
- Go back to ShopFactory and close the application
- Open your shop in ShopFactory again to see the new internet address.
- Click Publish -> Publish your website on the net -> click on SETUP button
- Make sure that the Publish URL is now using the new internet address.