CHECKPOINT: The shop language you are exporting products from MUST match the language of the shop you are importing into.
If your source shop has en-uk language, then the shop you are importing the products into must have en-uk as well in the translation languages.
The shop you are importing to MUST at least use en-uk as primary shop language. Or the shop you are importing to must have the en-uk added in the Languages -> “Translation languages”
If en-uk is a secondary language then the products will be imported and be visible in the imported language.
- If the imported language is not the primary language, then products will be visible in the imported language but not visible in the primary language...
- If the imported language is the primary language, products will be visible in the primary language
A. How to export products within ShopFactory:
Please follow the steps below on how to export products as an xml file:
1. Open the shop where you want to export products
2. On the left tree, select LIST OF CONTENTS
3. Select Products you want to export
4. Right click on the seleted products -> click “EXPORT ALL SELECTED PRODUCTS”
5. Save it as an XML file
B. How to import products within ShopFactory:
1. Run ShopFactory application
2. Select the shop you want to import the products into
3. Click FILE menu -> select IMPORT PRODUCTS… (or if you want the department names as well, select “Import another SF shop with departments…”)
4. Import products From another SF shop, select the export XML file
5. Click -> OPEN
The products in XML file will now be imported in your shop.