To setup First Data Global Gateway e4 payment method, load your website in Shop Factory Editor and follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Central dropdown" (formerly "Properties" button).
2. Select "Payment methods accepted" on the drop-down menu.
3. Ensure that the "Country" dropdown menu has "Show All" selected.
4. Scroll down to the "First Data Global Gateway e4" or "First Data Global Gateway e4 API" entry and check the box next to it.
5. Click "Next"
6. In a separate window, log into your Global Gateway e4 Real-time Payment Manager Account to retrieve your Merchant details: Payment Page ID and Transaction Key. For e4 API, you will need the Gateway ID, Password, Key ID, and HMAC Key from the FirstData terminal. Please carefully copy these details as any trailing space will cause an issue. More importantly, please ensure that the "Request Content Type" is set to JSON (and not SOAP) - click update to save.
- Select the “Payment Pages” tab. If you have already created a Payment Page, copy your Payment Page ID and paste into the “Username” Field in ShopFactory. You can find your Payment Page ID in the first column of the grey table or when you open the page you’ll find it at the top next to “Payment Page Settings” (HCO-FDC-D-577 in the screen shot below).
- Next choose thePayment Page’s Security Tab and copy the Transaction Key. Paste the Transaction Key in to the “Transaction Key” field in ShopFactory as seen below.
7. Go back to your ShopFactory-payment methods accepted editor
8. Enter your "First Data Global Gateway e4" or "First Data Global Gateway e4 API" Account details.
- Select payment method under First Data Global Gateway e4" or "First Data Global Gateway e4 API by
- Click Next
- You can sort the order of display for all payment methods enabled by clicking the up/down arrow button. Then click on Finish button to save the settings
- Click Finish
- Save and preview your shop.
- Place a test order to ensure that you can complete checkout.
- Publish your shop so that the changes are uploaded online.