1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
2. Click on Central dropdown -> Payment Methods Accepted -> at the Service Providers list, tick Sage Payments checkbox, as shown in the below screenshot:
3. At the bottom of the page, click Next button.
4. Enter your Sage Payment merchant details – enable the currencies supported i.e. US Dollars and Canadian dollars and then tick the payment methods supported in your account.
5. Click Next button and click Finish to save the settings.
6. Save your shop project and then click on 'Preview' -> Preview in external browser -> place a test order in your shop to ensure checkout can be completed.
7. Go back to 'Normal' mode and publish your shop.
Your customers can now pay with Visa / Mastercard / American Express, etc. processed by Sage Payments. They enter their credit card details on Page 2 of the secure checkout.