In ShopFactory, the weight for a product is set to kilos (Kgs). For example, if you want to specify the product weight in pounds (lbs) - you can either set your weight unit in Kilograms, Grams, Pounds, or Ounces. This can be changed in Global settings and applied to the current shop.
1. Click the Settings button in the top toolbar -> select Global Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Select "Settings for this website" (to change for only this website) -> click on Miscellaneous
3. Locate the ‘Specify weight in:’ section with a drop-down box -> select the weight -> click OK
4. Select Settings menu - enable 'Rebuild all' to rebuild your shop with the new settings
5. Save and publish your shop.