You can limit the country or region where you ship your products to and visitors from other countries will not be able to order from your shop by setting your Shipping method properly. Please follow the steps I have outlined below:
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
2. Click on Central -> Shipping Charges -> Enter my own shipping charges - (This is the only option you can choose to be able to limit shipping to a certain country).
3. Click the Shipping method you want to set up. In this example, click Express to highlight it (as in the figure above) and click ‘Edit’ button (see figure below).
4. If you only want to ship to a local region, then Click the Rest of the World check box to remove the tick mark (as per below). It will be de-activated if you cannot see a check inside the box.
5. If you want to reduce the list of countries then click on add "+" button to add a new region (or edit existing one by clicking on it and clicking the edit button)
6. Click OK button.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all the active shipping methods.
8. Click Next button.
9. Enter the appropriate details:
1Calculate charges,2Apply Rates to,3Add ranges,4add handling costs
10. Repeat step 7 for all shipping methods (local region) that you want to setup.
11. Click Finish.
12. Save and Preview your shop.
13. Place a test order in your shop. At the checkout page, you will only see your country (local region) at the shipping location.