Your ShopFactory Total Care account allows you to setup multiple payment methods, which includes a combination of Manual and Realtime payment methods. If you are using a free Total Care account, then you can only enable one realtime payment and several manual payment methods.
To illustrate, I will setup shop payments with Manual methods: Send a cheque, Postal Transfer & Purchase Order and then Realtime Payment Methods Paypal1 and Stripe2.
1. Open your shop in ShopFactory
(If you are using an older version of ShopFactory, such as V6, V7 or V8 fixed and you have a GlobeCharge account - you need to also login to www.globecharge.com with your Globecharge username and password -> Settings => Payment Methods Accepted)
2. Click on Central drop-down menu -> Payment Methods Accepted
3. Choose your Country in the drop down box as well as your currency (this must be the same as the primary currency in your shop) .
4. Tick "I want to approve some payment methods myself" to enable Manual payment methods
5. Enable "PayPal" and 'Stripe' from the Select Payment Service Providers screen
6. Click Next
7. Enter payment settings - including payment methods you want to accept
a) Enter your username (the one used to login to your paypal account)
b) Change or choose the currencies you want to accept by clicking the Set Currencies button (at least one currency your shop's primary currency must be selected)
c) choose the card types you wish to accept with paypal (these must be valid for your account)
d) On the right hand side you can add a surcharge for accepting that payment type (this will be add to your payment at checkout)
e) You can also Enable or Disable "Authorization of payment only". Set the value to authorization to place a hold on the PayPal account for the authorized amount. If you have authorized transaction, you need to ‘capture” the fund in order to receive the payment. This is useful if you do not want to process the payment straight away but check your stock and if you have the stock, the payment is captured. The customer does not get charged straight away until the you click on the “capture” payment action in your PayPal account.
Note: To setup up the Auto Return URL so buyers are immediately redirected back to your shop (This also ensures orders paid in PayPal are correctly tracked by Google)
PayPal payments: Setting up Auto Return URL so buyers are immediately redirected back to shop
For Stipe payment
Manual Payment Methods
a) Change or choose the currencies you want to accept by clicking the Set Currencies button (at least one currency your shop's primary currency must be selected)
b) Choose the card types you wish to accept manually, you can enter details about the payment in the comments field, such as who to make payment to and so on.
c) On the right hand side you can add a surcharge for accepting that payment type (this will be add to your payment at checkout)
d) Once you have finished click on the Next Button.
8. The next window will show all the payment options you want to accept and the currencies for each payment type. Sort the payment methods display by clicking the up/down button.
9. Click Finish to accept these settings and Save.
10. These payment methods will now appear at the checkout page of your shopping cart.