In ShopFactory, you can have image links using Paragraph/Product with column-display productloop style. This is commonly used to feature pages and products or add quick links to a category or a product.
For example, on your homepage, you can feature products or categories that are linked to a specific page in the shop or to an external website.
This can be done by adding paragraphs with linked image using a column-display product style such as SFX-PAL, SFX-LITE, SFX-PIN
- Open your shop in ShopFactory
- At the left tree menu, select the page you want to add paragraph links -> right-click and select a "Product/Paragraph style" -> choose any grid display such as SFX-LITE variation 1 -> click OK.
- Now, click on Add Product dropdown arrow, select -> "Add Paragraph"
- Select the image you want to use for your paragraph
- In the product properties, locate the image editing toolbar and click on the “Link to another page or website” button
- Select whether you are linking within the shop (Place in this website) or externally (Internet address)
- If you want to link to a page in this shop, select the page on the left-tree menu and then click OK.
*Repeat above steps for all other paragraph links.
- Save and preview your shop in external browser
The output should look something like this, where the paragraph images are actually linked to other pages in the same shop: